Tuesday, January 30, 2007

school stress

There has been little knitting from here due to stresses at school and the worst part of the sweater (in my opinion) the decreasing of the armholes, I just can't seem to concentrate. I also believe that my meds aren't cutting it for me. I have an appointment this Saturday to find out if I need them to be stronger. Not to mention there is someone at school that makes me not want to go...but someone who does make me want to go. But I don't want to talk about either one of them. I think I should just stick to knitting circular or on a simple pattern until I can get my meds to be stronger or something. Or I can talk my mom into letting me go to my grandmothers where their heat is on 24/7 and doesn't just kick on when it gets to cold in the house and kicks off when it gets "too hot", because my fingers are freezing. Even now they are so called it isn't even funny!!

It is now 13 degrees out. If there is no snow on the ground tomorrow I will seriously cry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey that wavy pattern is really cool! so you finished it? do you wear it all the time? b/c i would!

Cambria said...

Hi Sarah! Just found your blog for the first time. Thanks for reading my little page. Hope the rest of the school year gets smoother, but the last half of the senior year is like a snow ball rolling down hill... it just gets bigger and picks up speed the whole way. As far as the fingers go, try knitting a pair of wrist warmers like the pair Eunny designed or the Natalia wrist warmers by Savanahchik. Both links to their pages is on my sidebar if you don't have them.