Sunday, November 12, 2006

Red Scarf Project

I like to "Knit 4 Charity" which is also something I started up at my school but isn't anything official until I get more than two people (me and the school librarian) to knit with us. So first project is a KAL (Knit-Along for those who I have no freaking clue what I'm talking about), it's called the Red Scarf Project. I finished one ball of red yarn today while visiting my cousin (who is pregnant, so expect a lot of baby stuff as well) but anyway, I had another ball of red yarn but it is TOTALLY different than the original color. I noticed after only two stitches which was great I didn't have to frog too much so I'm going to have to get into my box of yarn and find another red to go with it and I know I have it because I got like 6 skeins of red and 6 of black last Christmas so it should be there. I'm also working on designing my own stuff so wish me luck on that.

No comments: