Sunday, December 10, 2006

Project Box

I found the perfect box for my "Project Box", I've realized that now that I'm into KALs I might end up working on more than 1 project at a time. I totally want to order some merino yarn from KnitPicks and some of the Jacquard dye so that I can make me some more socks. I keep having to swipe socks from my mom because I lose my plain white socks because they are dull! If I had some...I dunno, purple socks than that would totally rock and I would remember to put them in the wash (hand wash of course!) but I want to wait for warm weather, or spring whichever should come first with messed up Kentucky weather. I haven't felt much like knitting this weekend I guess I'm just extremely excited that this is my last week of school for 2006. I did knit some washcloths from an old Creative Knitting magazine (I will find that later because I'm tired and about to go to bed). I have to finish going through my magazines getting all of my "Project Box" designs written out, printed out, and cut out so they can go into my box before January 1st. I'll start up a blog entry just for my 2007 knits (that I've noticed some people do). It's hard to believe that in two months my cousin will have a baby (our first baby in the family in...*calculates in head* 14 years) and in only five months I will be a high school graduate. Amazing where the time goes right? Anyway, I'm off for tonight. Seeing as it is 11:01 PM here. Later.

No comments: