I was tagged by Norah.
The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
Seven random things (in a totally random order) about me:
1. I was believe it or not, voted the "Quietest" girl in my class.
2. I plan to own an alpaca/sheep ranch someday. I've even been looking and thinking of names.
3. I want to learn to spin wool.
4. I once auditioned for a scary movie that was due out in theaters of March 2004 so far no word on that movie. I didn't even get called back. Bummer.
5. My idols are Tyne Daly (knitter and social worker in "Judging Amy"), Rosie the Riveter, and Vickie Howell.
6. I'm currently working on several novels that probably won't even see the light of day.
7. I hope that one of my novels will turn into a Lifetime movie. Not just any movie but a LIFETIME movie.
And that's it--now I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I don't like to single anyone out. so, whoever reads my blog and wants to do it.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
I'm at school and stuck with a bunch of Art I's who think they know everything about art. So I decided to get onto Etsy and check out some stuff. I really like the stitch markers by Yarndemon. Extremely cute stuff. In addition to the Sock Club here's the "Four Month Stitch Marker Club". I see a lot of cute stitch markers in there that would totally make my taste in yarns look extremely tacky. Also I have been reading some knitting mysteries by Maggie Sefton. But I had to stop since I started with the third book! I have only started with the 3rd book in a series once and that was Harry Potter but everyone knew who Harry Potter was and all the characters in it. But I'm going to have to find the first one "Knit One, Kill Two." So I decided to start reading "Died in the Wool" by Mary Kruger, which is the first in her series. Who'da thunk that there would be knitting mysteries? So much for now. :D